9th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

BBA from IP University is right choice? Still I have any alternative options available?

I am Shivank
I've done my 12th with SCIENCE background i.e. Non- Medical stream,
i didn't have interest in persuing Engineering Or any other Bachelor Degree From Delhi University.
So, by CHANCE i am right now persuing BBA from IP University.
Have i opted the right course?
Or still should i alter?
Please help me tackle this problem.

6th October 2014, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA from IP University is right choice? Still I have any alternative options available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Shivank
I've done my 12th with SCIENCE background i.e. Non- Medical stream,
i didn't have interest in persuing Engineering Or any other Bachelor Degree From Delhi University.
So, by CHANCE i am right now persuing BBA from IP University.
Have i opted the right course?
Or still should i alter?
Please help me tackle this problem.
If you are aspiring to make your career in Management or Business field, then it's 100% your decision right. You can do BBA course through IP university. There is good scope available for BBA course in both the government and private sectors as well. After completing the BBA course you can pursue for MBA course. In the BBA course you can learn Business techniques, Leadership Skill and many more..

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidates must be passed in 12th class in any stream with 50% marks from recognized university and FInal year students can also eligible to apply for this course.
  • SC/ST and other reserved category students are required to score at east 45% marks in 12th board exam.

Students who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for this course through online or offline. Applicants need to visit the IP university official website to download the application form. The applicant must have filled the online application form and submit it within the provided time.

Contact Address:-

Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, DL 110078
Phone: 011 2530 2170
Official Website:- www.ipu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?