11th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?

what are the best courses applicable after passing 12th according to Andhra pradesh syllabus with maths,commerce,economics,language,English?

9th July 2011, 02:05 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?

Well friend,

The options available in front of you are:

B.com

BCA

BBA

I will suggest you to go with BCA, because you have both maths and english in 12th which is the basic criteria for BCA in most of the colleges.

Then you can do MCA or even MBA(if you want).

Because both will be good for you.

BCA graduates can easily do MCA.

But since you have a commerce background, MBA is also your option.

MBA is the post graduation course mostly preferred by the BBA.

So you can do BBA, BCA and Surely B.com.

So choice is yours......
30th August 2011, 06:24 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?

as you have economics, maths, english in your 10+2 examination there are many options are available in front of you, such as BBA ,B.COM, BA as your under graduation courses, there are many diploma courses are also present such as DIPLOMA IN ANIMATION, DIPLOMA IN DESIGNING, etcETC
16th September 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

For MCA which collage will be best government or private ?
16th September 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage are require in MCA for good jobs?
16th October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th now and i am in a big confusion that what to do after my 12th maths,physics,chemistry. Please can any one suggest me the best course?
1st November 2011, 12:48 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Well friend,

The options available in front of you are:

B.com

BCA

BBA

I will suggest you to go with BCA, because you have both maths and english in 12th which is the basic criteria for BCA in most of the colleges.

Then you can do MCA or even MBA(if you want).

Because both will be good for you.

BCA graduates can easily do MCA.

But since you have a commerce background, MBA is also your option.

MBA is the post graduation course mostly preferred by the BBA.

So you can do BBA, BCA and Surely B.com.

So choice is yours......
15th November 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

IIM-Indore has started a new 5-year integrated MBA course. Any idea about no. of seats, type of questions asked in entrance test conducted, likely date of filling up the forms?
16th November 2011, 12:49 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
There are many courses after 12th with economics, math, English some of them are:-
-B.Com
-BBA
-BCA
-HOTEL Management
-N.D.A

So select your one path and you will defiantly win

all the best!
16th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the best courses after 10 2 with math, english,bio
6th May 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

i can architectture after 12 th commerce and also i have math and IT.
12th March 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i am student of xii of commerce with maths can i take admission in architecture and in which university in india
17th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

best course after passing 12th from maths, english ,physics, chemistry, physical education?
sonali
6th May 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I am student in 12 in arts so please I take information the best course the after 12th
8th August 2013, 03:48 PM
srikanth2207

You said you completed your 11th & 12th class in M.E.C.So now a days better
course for all M.E.C students is Charted Accountancy.Even many of the M.P.C students also prefer to join in CA.So I suggested CA will better course for you
23rd November 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am student in 12 and i want to know what is the best course in engineering which is in demand.Please do suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?