14th June 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 syllabus?

Someone tell me what is the syllabus for sccl grade 2 junior assistants? I am looking fro sccl junior assistants gade2 syllabus

1st January 2015, 12:43 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 syllabus?

Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) recruits people for the post of Non-Executive Cadre and Junior Assistant Grade-II posts.

Syllabus:

General Knowledge & Current Affairs :
The test will include questions relating to Sports, History, Literature, Culture and Geography, Economic Scene, Polity etc.

General Intelligence & Simple Arithmetic:
The syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making.

General English:
Candidates understanding of the fundamentals of the English Language such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.

Arithmetic:
Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportion, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.
25th February 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I heard that this time the syllabus is going to be changed and it becomes a bit tricky.
29th March 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the new or changed syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL Junior Assistant Grade-III 2015 ?
31st March 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

kindly honer my request .. send me updated syllabus for junior assistant grade II regarding to notification 02/2015 ,, my mail id ([email protected])
1st April 2015, 10:27 AM
ManojChandragiri

Smile Re: SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithapriya View Post
Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) recruits people for the post of Non-Executive Cadre and Junior Assistant Grade-II posts.

Syllabus:

General Knowledge & Current Affairs :
The test will include questions relating to Sports, History, Literature, Culture and Geography, Economic Scene, Polity etc.

General Intelligence & Simple Arithmetic:
The syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making.

General English:
Candidates understanding of the fundamentals of the English Language such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.

Arithmetic:
Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportion, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.
Thankq
1st April 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

it will be very help full to post updated syllabus directly in the comments for junior assistant grade-2
2nd April 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

iam from information technology and I applied for junior assistant grade 2 post... is there any questions going to ask relating computer based subject....?? how many marks will the test hold??
2nd April 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

any one please send me the sccl syllabus for the post of Junior Assistant grade 2 ?
and pattern of the exam please help me friends?
please send me to my mail id : [email protected]

Thanks and regards
Ashok
6th April 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I Want to Know about exam pattern and selection process. negative marks are there are not for Jr. Assistant Gr-II
9th April 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Graduation from Dept. of ECE and in my PUC and also in engineering i've gone through some IT Courses and some languages like(Programming & Data Structures,Internet Technology) with distinction. Is that okay or do i need to have any other certification/ deploma again to apply?
kindly reply to this.
Thank You
9th April 2015, 04:53 PM
karthik606

please send me previous years question papers of SCCL junior assistent grade 2.
thank u
email id:[email protected]
10th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I Want to Know about exam pattern and selection process. negative marks are there are not for Jr. Assistant Gr-II
10th April 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I Want to Know about exam pattern and selection process. negative marks are there are not for Jr. Assistant Gr-II.
Kindly any one send details to [email protected]
13th April 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me sir.,what is the syllabus and question paper model of sccl junior assistant posts for grade2..my email id([email protected])
18th April 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

qe: SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 syllabus?

I Want to Know about exam pattern and selection process. negative marks are there are not for Jr. Assistant Gr-II.
Kindly any one send details to [email protected]
23rd April 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hello every one... this is sarala.
I just want to know about question paper pattern for junior assistant grade2.
plz send me the pattern and any previous question paper if you found to "[email protected]"
24th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hai evreybady my name is ram and am looking for junior assistant grade2 syllabus pls forward new syllabus2015 my mail id [email protected]
28th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Please send me sccl junior assistant gradd 11 syllabus

My id [email protected]

Thanq
3rd May 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

please anybody send me the exam pattern for the jr assistants grade-2(clerk) mail id:[email protected]
8th May 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends.. Pls send me sccl Jr assistant grade2 syllabus nd previous year paper my mail I'd:[email protected] pls
1st July 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is vinay.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
21st September 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Manjula. I applied for SCCL JR assistent Grade2 please send me syllabus and previous exam papers to my mail I'D [email protected] please sir
28th September 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

please send me any model question papers or previous question papers to my mail I'd [email protected] of jr assistent grade 2 please sir
30th September 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sunitha. I applied for sccl jr assistent please send my pevious papers..and there are negative marks are not plz send me my id [email protected]

thankq
18th July 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Jr. Chemist/Jr. Technical Inspector post in SCCl? can ayone breif the syllabus and pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?