17th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?

Hi

I intend to do my M.Sc in Biochemistry from Osmania University.
Can anyone please guide me on how to prepare for the PG entrance. My background is BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  2. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  3. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  5. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?
  6. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  8. Osmania university MSc entrance exam forms -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  12. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus?
  13. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  14. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. On which date of the MSc Biochemistry entrance exam held? Books to be referred for preparation?
  17. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  18. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
19th May 2017, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?

Best Books required to prepare for PG Entrance Examination of Osmania University for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry course:

>> Biochemistry by Target Educare by Bansal

>> Review of Biochemistry for PG Medical Entrance Examinations by Poonam Agarwal

>> MCQs in Biochemistry with Explanation by Nagamma Takkella

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?