9th January 2013, 04:23 PM
gvbkrishna

Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%

i did msc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%. I have 14 years of teaching experience in different fields. Am i eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering colleges.
Balakrishna 99495 22695

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  2. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  3. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in JNTUK after applying for PGECET?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  6. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  10. Am I eligible to teach B.E Printing and Packaging after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.E/B.Tech after doing MSc CS, M.E CSE?
  12. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  13. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  16. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  17. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  18. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
23rd May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%

I did M.Sc. Biochemistry . Am i eligible to teach chemistry in engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?