17th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can 7th class student appear in any different school exam?

Dear sir, my nephew is studying in 7th class. I want to know if he can appear in any different school exam?

17th November 2015, 06:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 7th class student appear in any different school exam?

No, one cannot appear in different school exam unless and until the candidate has finished the previous class/present class examinations.

As the candidate is studying in class 7, let him appear for examination in the same school. If you wish to change the school, then after completion of class 7 change the school.
17th November 2015, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your nephew can definitely appear in other school examinations which are related to Scholarships, Merit, etc., But, she cannot appear in examinations which are related to her studies like quarterly and half yearly examinations which are conducted by other schools. Some schools conducts scholarship examinations, talent based examinations every year, she is eligible to appear in such type of examinations.
17th November 2015, 11:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely he can appear in any of the examinations of different schools being a student of class 7th. Your nephew can give different school exams to study in any other schools. All he need to do is that just prepare himself for the exam and appear for it.
7th April 2022, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

My girl is studying 6th class right now
Every year we r changing schools. From nursery to 6th . Because of her immaturity of brain ,all the schools rejected to give the seat in their schools , she is innocent. Wht to do if we not get admission in any school?I struggled a lot
I dont want to join my kid in govt school
Can i put home tution and write the exams of state board for 7th to 10th pls give me advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?