18th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question paper of TCS for ECE students?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do job in tcs..

So I want to get 10 year quesion paper and their solution?

12th July 2014, 02:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years question paper of TCS for ECE students?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF TCS APTITUDE:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude round in this post for your reference. Just make sure that you will understand the pattern of questions followed and start preparing for them based on the pattern.

CLICK HERE!! to take up a online mockup test of TCS aptitude test and try to understand the flow. There will be negative marks for every wrong answer so make sure you attend only those you are sure with the answer.

Once after you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the interview rounds which are,

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

Questions which are asked in technical interview will be based on your course core subjects so if you know the basics of it you can clear this round easily. HR interview questions will be just in general to check your communication skills.

I have attached some of the other supportive files in this post which will help you to prepare well for the TCS placement selection process. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 84 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 219 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 163 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?