4th July 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Fellowship being qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET?

respected sir,
I have cleared CSIR-UGC net exam. i have sent the required doqument for geting certificate. now my problem is how to apply for geting fellowship (categarised in ugc net)? I have alredy joint one project in m.s. uni. ini chemistry department which i am going to leave for geting this fellowship.

18th May 2017, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Fellowship being qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET?

For fellowship, you need original certificate to apply. Hence, you need to apply for along with required documents. Just keep track of notification and apply accordingly.

Hence, you should try to get the certificate as soon as possible, so that you can apply for fellowship.
5th May 2023, 08:53 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: How can I apply for Fellowship being qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET?

Congratulations on qualifying for CSIR-UGC-NET! To apply for a fellowship, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Check the eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the CSIR-UGC-NET fellowship. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the type of fellowship and the institution offering it.

2. Select the institution: Decide on the institution where you want to pursue your research. You can apply for fellowships offered by various institutions, such as CSIR, DST, DBT, and ICMR. You can also apply for fellowships offered by universities, research institutions, and industry partners.

3. Check the application process: Visit the website of the institution where you wish to apply for the fellowship and check the application process. Some institutions may require you to apply through their online portal, while others may require you to submit a hard copy of the application form.

4. Fill the application form: Fill the application form with all the required details, such as your personal information, educational qualifications, research experience, and proposed research project.

5. Submit the required documents: Along with the application form, you may need to submit various documents, such as your CSIR-UGC-NET scorecard, academic transcripts, research proposal, and reference letters.

6. Attend the interview: Depending on the institution and the fellowship, you may need to attend an interview. The interview may be conducted in person or online.

7. Wait for the result: After the interview, you will need to wait for the result. If you are selected for the fellowship, you will receive a confirmation letter and further instructions on how to proceed.

It is important to note that the application process and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the institution offering the fellowship. Therefore, it is best to check the specific requirements of the institution where you wish to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?