27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

I have completed M.A in literature with 51%. Am I eligible to do phd in ksou? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the Ph.D course? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA in Literature with 51% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  8. Can I study PhD in IIT after completion of M.Tech Civil from KSOU? Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in any Engineering College?
  9. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  10. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  13. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  14. Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in English Literature?
  17. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
28th August 2016, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.A in literature with 51%. Am I eligible to do phd in ksou? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the Ph.D course? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here!
Your masters degree marks is below 55%, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course from KSOU.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
2nd May 2023, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

How to study PhD after complete MA in history
6th May 2023, 03:58 PM
rbagdiya1

The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. programs at KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) may vary depending on the specific program and department.
As your score is 51% you will not be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program at KSOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?