18th July 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA

I am a science student of a poor family.My long life time dream
has always been a wish to study abroad especially United State of America.I completed O-level with better Grade and Have sufficiently results in As exams.But I don't Know on
what website to apply for a scholarship or financial aid since most of the forms I see on line

so I couldn't fill the application form.So may you please give me some guidance on the application of scholarship in a certain university in Us.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  2. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  3. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  4. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
  5. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  8. Can I do MBA after doing B.A in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  10. Am i eligible to take admission in Abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in electrical technology
  11. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  12. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  13. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  14. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  15. Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  17. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  18. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
29th January 2017, 06:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA

You can definitely pursue your higher studies in USA and have financial aid to meet its expense. In order to get scholarship , you need to contact the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission. Apart from scholarships, you can also opt for part time assistantship in the concerned institute and the institute will pay you. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your course. There are many banks across the nation which have education loan facility. You can also opt for freelancing jobs to facilitate your income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?