16th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?

Hi I am currently pusuing eco hons and I am very confused what to take Further M.a Economics or MBA.How should I test what are my capabilities should i go for aptitude test .Further should I pursue it from India or some other place .Please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  4. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless? -- [New]
  5. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  7. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  8. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  9. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  10. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  11. Can I get economics honors without taking economics in higher secondary?
  12. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  13. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  14. Possibility for B.Com student to do M.A in Economics?
  15. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  16. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  17. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium
  18. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
17th December 2011, 11:43 AM
kiten

Default Re: What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?

Economics as a field has emerged and is now carrying a plethora of opportunities.
After completing your BA (eco), my suggestion would be to go for MA (eco) and then go for professional degree (MBA).it is said because doing a masters degree in one subject and then ging for a n MBA you make you more preferable for getting a good job.
Universities providing ma (eco) in India include:
>>Jawaharlal Nehru University
>>Hyderabad central university
>>Jadhavpur University
Normally students of economics have a good opportunity in abroad than in india.But the whole things depend upon parents’ consensus and your family’s financial position.
>>University of Wales.
>>Harvard university
>>London school of economics
>>Pennysvylania university
You can apply for scholarships also . every outside universities have scholarships which help in reducing your financial burden to a certain extent.
12th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE DINE B.A IN ECONOMICS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
15th May 2012, 09:37 PM
help100%

Look you have to focus in which path you want to flow on, if you want to be a service man or to be a part of corporate house then you should go for MBA, if you want to research detail in a particular topic or subject related to economics then go for Masters in Economics, and if want to be in Govt department or public corporation then also go for Masters in Economics and if you want to be in at bureaucratic level then go for Indian Civil Service Exam.

Please feel free to ask any further question or queries.

Thank you,

Help100%
16th May 2012, 12:44 AM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE DINE B.A IN ECONOMICS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
Economics as a field has emerged and is now carrying a plethora of opportunities.
After completing your BA (eco), my suggestion would be to go for MA (eco) and then go for professional degree (MBA).it is said because doing a masters degree in one subject and then ging for a n MBA you make you more preferable for getting a good job.

Universities providing ma (eco) in India include:
>>Jawaharlal Nehru University
>>Hyderabad central university
>>Jadhavpur University

Normally students of economics have a good opportunity in abroad than in india.But the whole things depend upon parents’ consensus and your family’s financial position.
>>University of Wales.
>>Harvard university
>>London school of economics
>>Pennysvylania university
You can apply for scholarships also . every outside universities have scholarships which help in reducing your financial burden to a certain extent.
5th June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

does ba eco honours have a good scope?and when do you think i should start preparing for civil services exam?i am in first year now.
30th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have done b.a[economics hon]so tell what i do?
21st April 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have campleted b.a in economics hons with 48% naw what shuld i do and wich corses are able for me in jaipur
14th July 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my b.a With 60percentage marks ...
what is good for me m.a in eng or m.a in eco or I should go for m.b.a in. finance...I'm so confused plz tell me the right way
9th June 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done B. A ECONOMIC (HONOURS) and now i want to go in corporate sector via mba (iim). Is there any opportunities for us? And in mba what course would be best for me. Please suggest i want to work hard and get good placement.
19th November 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which bachelor degree I should pursue for MBA in finance after arts stream ?
Or
What is best for me as I want good salary
19th November 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which bachelor degree I should pursue before MBA in finance after arts stream ?
Or what is best for me ?as I want good salary and I am interested in business
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?