4th April 2012, 12:18 PM

How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?

i would like to do PhD in Pharmaceutical biotechnology from USA. I completed M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical biotechnology and i qualified GATE exam in Please introduce me about procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in USA. I shall be glad if you will furnish the information about scholarships available for reduce financial burden while pursuing the course in USA.
Please send all detail in my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Pharma Biotechnology from USA?
  4. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  5. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  8. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmaceuticals? I've completed B.Pharma
  10. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  11. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  12. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  13. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  16. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  17. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
24th August 2020, 06:10 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?

For scholarships, you need to build your profile in an amazing way. For that you can do some certifications, internships, etc. Take part in NGO as well as in any other extra curricular activities. An the main important thing is to score awesome marks in GRE above 320 and in TOEFL as well. And apply as early as possible for admissions then only you can get Scholarships else chanced are less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?