25th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope and job opportunities in Economics field? Should I pursue BBA or BBM?

I am planning to pursue my graduation in Economics. What scope does this field have? And are there good job opportunities further in this field?
Should I continue with this or change to BBA/BBM?

P.S.: (which is better from BBA & BBM?)

Please help.....
Thank You.

18th August 2014, 10:14 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Scope and job opportunities in Economics field? Should I pursue BBA or BBM?

Dear as for as my views and knowledge is concerned about Management Field, I would like to suggest you to choose BBA - Bachelor's of Business Administration rater than choosing BBM - Bachelor's of Business Management because I have read the syllabus of both BBA and BBM and I finally got to the point that BBA teaches us more about Administration including Management in fact more knowledge of Business Construction, Management, Planning, Administration at a broad level when BBM also gives you enough knowledge about Business Management but if we compare the syllabus then BBA is better than BBM therefore you are requested to choose BBA.

Thank you
15th April 2015, 11:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Scope and job opportunities in Economics field? Should I pursue BBA or BBM?

Every field is good and can get you a good job if you are good at subject.

But yes, for economics, if you want to go, then in my opinion, you should go for BBA.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.

Many MNCs hire MBA graduates as the HR Managers and pay them about 4-6 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
24th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have got 69% in my 12th pu in commerce ceba I am here total confuse to take up any course I would like to know which couse is better for me?
24th June 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of Bfm ( business financial management )?can I do Bfm n CD together ? What is the scope of job in future with Bfm ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?