29th July 2014, 12:26 AM
simran_24

Can I get admission in 12th CBSE in other CBSE school during mid session?

can i get admission in 12th cbse in other cbse school during mid session?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?
  2. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  3. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  4. How to take admission in CBSE school in 12th after failing in 12th CBSE
  5. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  7. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  8. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  9. Can I get admission this year in CBSE school after passing 12th?
  10. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  11. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  12. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?
  14. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  16. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  17. If the child later thinks to go back again to CBSE pattern will he/she get admission in CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
1st June 2016, 12:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th CBSE in other CBSE school during mid session?

No it is not possible for getting transferred from one CBSE school to another in the mid of Class 12th as per the CBSE norms a student is registered to CBSE board for their higher secondary school degree through a school in the mid of their Class 11th and hence after this period a student is not allowed to change their schools.

But there can be possibility of getting yourself transferred from one branch to another branch of your school if your school has and if your school management allows.

For more queries associated with the academics of CBSE, you can visit the website www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?