19th July 2014, 02:47 PM
Posts: n/a

Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?

I would like to take admission of my son at Rajkot CBSE school due to my transferred. He has completed XI science in the board and his registration has already done in the previous school. I had taken the TC with counter sign from earlier school. Please let me know now what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  2. Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?
  3. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  4. Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?
  5. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  6. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Going to CBSE school is necessary to become a pilot?
  10. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  12. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  13. If the child later thinks to go back again to CBSE pattern will he/she get admission in CBSE? -- [New]
  14. How to join Sainik School after 10th?
  15. Which schools are providing forms of CBSE?
  16. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  17. List of schools can be applied for taking admission after completing class V in central board school in Gandhinagar?
  18. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
25th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?

You need to follow the below procedure.

1. Approach new schools of your new locality. You can take the help of local residents to know the best schools at your new place.
2. Contact the schools, get to know whether any vacancy is available and the procedure of admission from the school office or administrative section.
3. Do as per the rules and instructions of the school authority to get admission in the new school.
30th May 2017, 04:11 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?

I am student of 12th after passing 11th I took Transfer Certificate at old school at Delhi , Now I want to admission at Delhi but no any schools accept my admission. They said that there is no any provision to admission in schools within same city. Request give suggestion for my bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: