24th April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?

I have passed class 11 from a CBSE affliated school with 93% marks. Now, due to shifting of my family, I want admission in a CBSE school different to the state I'm currently in.
Is it possible, and if yes, what is the procedure?

6th May 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?

Yes, it is indeed possible to change school in your 12th standard especially for a student having such good marks in 11h standard. Every school will want a student who is good in academics and can increase the goodwill and reputation of the school in future.

- First of all, shift properly and safely to the new city.
- Then enquire a bit about the best schools in that region.
- It is better to get info from different sources. Even you can get info from this platform.
- Contact the concerned school.
- Apply for form and do all the needful.
- Generally there is no entrance test, the principal of the concerned school will just ask some questions.
- Then pay the fees and your admissions will be done.
28th May 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?

can u get admission in class 12 in bihar board after passing class 11 from cbse school
29th May 2014, 03:27 PM
mohd intizar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u get admission in class 12 in bihar board after passing class 11 from cbse school
i am mohd intizar for the 12th pass for cbse in delhi i am 18 yearss old and the my father name is shikat ali my moher name is meshar jahn i live in delhi city in mandawali.(thank you.)
24th March 2015, 05:11 PM
baggu helper
Member+

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

To get admission in in class 12th after passport passing 11th, it is not a easy task. It should only be held your father’s transfer is held from one place to another.

After completing all paperwork and formalities, even transfer certificate is most important document in this process.
21st April 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in other clg. But I can't find any suitable reason. So, please can u suggest me a suitable reason so that i can get admission in other clg without any problems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?