1st August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the annual fee of BITS Pilani for BITSAT qualified student?

hello
i m going to appear in bitsat and want to
know information for the tuition fee,
hostel fee, etc per year in
BIT PILANI CAMPUS if got admission by bitsat????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the annual tuition fee of B.Tech course of BITS Pilani? How much is the hostel fee? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  2. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  3. How many seats are there in BITS Pilani? Total number of selections in BITSAT?
  4. If I perform exceptionally well in BITSATthen will they consider my BITSAT performance only or qualifying exam is still important?
  5. Am I eligible to give Bank PO exam after scoring 52% in 12th and 64% in graduation?
  6. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  7. Will there be any Pharmacology specialization in BITS Pilani for a candidate who have not qualified in GPAT?
  8. Should I choose BITS Pilani or Goa for Mechanical, E&C, Chemical after scoring 308 in BITSAT?
  9. After scoring 316 marks in BITSAT which courses would I get in BITS Pilani?
  10. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  11. How should I prepare for BITSAT Exam? Fees structure of B.Tech in Electronics & Communications in BITS-Pilani?
  12. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
  13. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam?
  14. Best books recommended for EAMCET exam?
  15. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the annual fees of BITS for B.Tech
  17. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
  18. Can I get through after scoring 285 in BITSAT?
15th August 2014, 03:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the annual fee of BITS Pilani for BITSAT qualified student?

BITSAT is conducted for admission into BITS, Pilani for various Engineering courses. There is concession given to those candidates who score good marks in BITSAT.

• The tuition fee per semester is Rs. 35,600.

• Admission fee is Rs. 15000.

Concession in tuition fee is given according to the following criteria:

• 75% concession for those who score BITSAT score of 300.

• 50% concession for those who score between 250 to 299 in BITSAT.

• 25% concession for those who score between 200 to 250 in BITSAT.

So if you want to get this concession then you must start preparing for BITSAT.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
7th April 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the annual fee of BITS Pilani for BITSAT qualified student?

Kindly inform me, minimum marks required to get Pilani campus from Computer Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?