27th December 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in BITS Pilani? Total number of selections in BITSAT?

How many seat are bits pilani for each year or the latest year? Total selection in bitsat pilani?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  2. Number of seats for M.Pharma in BITS, Pilani?
  3. Number of seats in BITS Pilani? What is the qualifying mark?
  4. Am I eligible to give Bank PO exam after scoring 52% in 12th and 64% in graduation?
  5. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  6. Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?
  7. Should I choose BITS Pilani or Goa for Mechanical, E&C, Chemical after scoring 308 in BITSAT?
  8. After scoring 316 marks in BITSAT which courses would I get in BITS Pilani?
  9. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  10. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  11. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
  12. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam?
  13. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the total fees of BITS Pilani in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get through after scoring 285 in BITSAT?
  16. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
  17. Do all the seats remain unfilled as per the marks in BITs or do they sell the seats the NRI's? Will I get a chance after scoring 240?
  18. Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board
4th January 2014, 05:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in BITS Pilani? Total number of selections in BITSAT?

BITSAT is one the most important national entrance exams for any Indian student. The number of candidates appearing in the BITSAT has been over 1.77 lakh students till date. Total 2,200 seats across the three campuses’ of BITS at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad is a reason for tough competition among the students.
4th January 2014, 05:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in BITS Pilani? Total number of selections in BITSAT?

BITSAT is one the most important national entrance exams for any Indian student. The number of candidates appearing in the BITSAT has been over 1.77 lakh students till date. Total 2,200 seats across the three campuses’ of BITS at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad is a reason for tough competition among the students.
20th April 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

If I have 73% in 12 the state board and above 300 marks in bits..can I have qualified for bits pilani though I have 3% led in boards
27th May 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 95.4% marks in CBSE exam. in BITSAT my score is 297. which courses will I get in BITS PILANI CAMPUS
29th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is around 2200 Seats across the three campuses of Birla Institute of Science and Technology (BITS).The three campuses are in Pilani,Goa and Hyderabad.

BITSAT is the entrance Exam is conducted by the BITS for the admission in these Colleges.It is a most important and the toughest exam like JEE Exam.
The Number of Candidates appearing in this Exam is around 2lakhs or more per year.
10th October 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in BITS Pilani Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?