5th August 2014, 05:10 PM
vandanasakharkar

Can I do Diploma in Human Resources or Social Studies while pursuing Engineering?

Am i applicable for human resource management or diploma in social studies while doing engineering I mean both tha diploma course at the time fo engineering?

30th May 2015, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Human Resources or Social Studies while pursuing Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandanasakharkar View Post
Am i applicable for human resource management or diploma in social studies while doing engineering I mean both tha diploma course at the time fo engineering?
Sorry, it is not possible to do both the courses at the same time and It is not recommended as well. It is hard to balance both the course at same. Being an Engineering student, you no need to apply for the Diploma related course. I suggest you concentrate on your Engineering course and try to get good marks in all semester. Once, you have completed a Bachelor of Engineering then apply for M. Tech or M.E which is related to your Engineering specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?