28th January 2014, 05:29 PM
drashti43

Central and State government jobs for Mechanical engineer?

I want to know about various central govt. or state govt. job for mechanical engineer n also the procedure to get it.(entrance exam if any)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?
  2. Can I apply for state or central government job as assistant engineer
  3. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  6. Can I apply for state or central government job as assistant engineer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  8. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  9. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  10. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  11. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  13. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  14. Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?
  15. How may I get details about M.Sc in microbiology course from Manavbharti? How can I get state or Central government jobs?
  16. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  17. Is M.Sc(Microbiology course) valid for State and Central government jobs?
  18. What government jobs are available for an IT engineer?
31st January 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Central and State government jobs for Mechanical engineer?

Good number of opportunities for Mechanical engineers either in Core sector,Government as well as private sectors.Basically the concepts you learn in Mechanical engineering can be applied in the process of designing the state of art manufacturing units.Mechanical engineering is involved in development,construction,study,design of physical systems and devices.You may also work on development of several engines,power plant equipment,cooling and heating systems and more.

Currently the scope for mechanical engineers is crossing the boundaries.You may go for the fields like composite materials,biomedical application,environmental conservation,nanotechnology for a better career.You can find your employment in the areas like Turbine manufacturing units,oil and gas exploration,giant manufacturing units,agricultural sector and more.

You can find Government jobs such as in the following companies like,Neyveli Lignite corporation Ltd,Heavy engineering corporation limited,Indian Oil corporation limited,Centre for wind energy technology,Union Public Service Commission,Mini ratna Public sector companies,Dredging corporation of India Ltd,International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and new Materials.

If you are interested you can apply for the various entrance exams like, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE),IIT joint Entrance Examination,India Engineering entrance examination,Birla Institute of Science and Technology entrance examination and Post Graduate Engineering Common entrance test.
26th April 2015, 07:43 PM
Ashwakh

Mechanical engineers have a wide range of jobs throughout India. If the candidate is having morethan 65% in B.tech ,then he/she eligible to apply for the Entrance exam in the Government companies like ,

Bsnl
Isro
Bhel
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Ntpc , etc..

~ The candidates can also apply for a post in BEL .
BEL - Bharath Electronics limited.

~ The candidates can apply for the Technical post in Indian army.
To apply for the post , the candidate should have secured morethan 60% in B.tech .

~ The candidates can apply for the Ibps bank clerk and Ibps bank po exams.

~ The candidates can apply for the Civl services exam

~ The candidates can apply for the SSC exams .
SSC - Staff selection commission
29th November 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I am m.shavana i am studying btech in mechanical engineering plz give suggestions which govt jobs will suitable for girls and also give me guides and tips on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?