24th August 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?

how to apply for PhD in nutrition and dietetics.
is there any entrance exam for PhD , what is the shedule of entrance exam ?
please guide me . I want to do PhD in nutrition and dietetics in this session 2014 in delhi university.

Preeti sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  5. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  7. What's the schedule for entrance exam of ISI for M.Statistics? How can i apply for it?
  8. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  10. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  12. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala? -- [New]
  13. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  14. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  18. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
3rd December 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?

please tell na it is a incomplete thread no matter about How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
21st September 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?

What will be the total expenditure for Completion of pH d work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?