17th April 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?

Abou me:
name-cr,having mcom of Madurai Kamaraja open unvsty
my qstn: i want to do a phd. Whether eligible for applying calicut university phd in commerce? Or from which univsty ? Hw 2 apply? Hw the entrance exam will be?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  3. Calicut university previous Ph.D entrance question papers
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  5. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  6. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. Am I applicable to MSc in computer science and MCA?
  9. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  10. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  13. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  14. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  15. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  18. Can I appear for TANCET entrance exam after completing B.Tech from Calicut University?
24th May 2014, 11:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?

As you have mentioned here and asking here about your problem that you want to know that the eligibility criteria to get admit in to Calicut university and also the entrance exam details as you want to know. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve your problem and also give you information about Calicut University.

So first question you have asked about the eligibility criteria for Calicut University so for that you must have get at least 60 percent of marks in your PG or Post Graduate exam or equivalent to that as for the grade. So that after you can apply for that entrance exam as for he PhD programmes and get eligible for that.

And your age must have been above 23 and less than 30 as for age issue. Now comes to the programme so for the programme of PhD the eligibility form cost is 500 for the general candidates and 200 for the backward caste candidates and application fee is 50 for the general candidates and 20 for backward caste. The date of exam is 8 February is the last date of application submission then 23rd February is exam date and 1 march is result announcing date.
21st January 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?

environmental science entrance phd question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?