27th April 2010, 08:44 PM
truptali

Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?

sir,
i am a student of B.E. in computer technology(8th sem appeared) form the net search i have analyzed that, the entrance exam has already been conducted. Now, what i want is that do you have a second entrance exam scheduled later in this year?
I shall be more thankful if you send me the schedule of the next C-DAC entrance examination and the syllabus.
regards
truptali

18th May 2011, 11:12 PM
atietler

Default Re: Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?

yes you have an opportunity to join in CD-AC by way of an eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: docx cdac.docx(11.8 KB, 96 views)
16th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?

i am an ece student b tech 3rd year only and eligibility to exam after passing exam and how many days learn in this institute
19th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any CET exam in this year ?
27th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Radhakrishna143

sir,
i am a student of B.E. in computer technology(8th sem appeared) form the net search i have analyzed that, the entrance exam has already been conducted. Now, what i want is that do you have a second entrance exam scheduled later in this year?
I shall be more thankful if you send me the schedule of the next C-DAC entrance examination and the syllabus.
regards
truptali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?