31st May 2010, 02:30 AM
jatinaroraja3

List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?

I've got 74782 AIR in aieee and my state rank from delhi is 6181 in....can you any government college or private college i can get into with it....i'm a haryana state resident but did my 12th from Delhi, will i be getting quota in Haryana colleges with Haryana's domicile...but don't misguide, i'm seriously in need for proper guidance..thanks...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  2. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  3. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  4. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  5. Which college should I consider during my online choice filling?
  6. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  9. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  10. Which engineering colleges will I get in Haryana after scoring an AIR of 558356 in AIEEE, state rank of 24701, category rank of 5801?
  11. Is there NEET admiision under state quota?
  12. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  13. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  14. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
  16. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  17. Can i appoint in Haryana under other state quota which has 15% quota after having domicile of Punjab? What is the selection procedure under other state quota?
  18. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2012, 01:25 PM
manmeet94

Default Re: List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?

top colleges
1. national institute of technology
2.birla institute of technology(ranchi)
3.punjab engineering college
4.national institute of technology karnataka
5.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (Allahabad).
27th February 2012, 07:10 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinaroraja3 View Post
I've got 74782 AIR in aieee and my state rank from delhi is 6181 in....can you any government college or private college i can get into with it....i'm a haryana state resident but did my 12th from Delhi, will i be getting quota in Haryana colleges with Haryana's domicile...but don't misguide, i'm seriously in need for proper guidance..thanks...

HI!
You score very low rank in A.I.E.E.E. that is 74782..
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.
27th February 2012, 07:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinaroraja3 View Post
As you have cleared the AIEEE entrance exam, you are eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges/universities. You state rank is 6181 and AIR is 74782, hence, it will be a little difficult to get admission in the best engineering colleges. I would advice you to apply in 2-3 colleges, it will increase your chances of getting admission. Options are always better.

You haven't mentioned which engineering degree course (civil, mechanical, chemical, electrical, medical, aeronautical etc ) you want to pursue! Without knowing the specialization you want to pursue in engineering, it is not possible to give you the names of the colleges/universities where you can apply for the admission. As you know not all the colleges/institutions in India offers all the course under one banner. Hence, i would advice you to provide us the information so that i can give you the names of the colleges- government & private, from where you can pursue the course.

If you have the Haryana state domicile and if you wish to pursue the course from Haryana state itself then you will certainly get the benefit of the quota system
10th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have aiie rank-74631 and state rank 10,000 in haryana...can i get a seat of computers/mechanical/electronic/it..inany of the haryana govt. college
11th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 69611 in aieee . i am from haryana and state rank 2600 .and state cat. rank 405 .can i get addmision in engg. collages ?
12th June 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have got 3033 state rank in haryana in aieee which college will i get
13th June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

My AIEEE rank is 347000 nad haryana state rank is 13500 ..can i get admission in any engineering college in HAryana especially in gurgaon
13th June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

my AIR RANK is 73644 and state rank 2844 can get colleges govt. Of haryana
15th June 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

i have 72000 rank in aieee 2012. can i get govt. colleges in haryana/punjab/up under cse/ece/mache/it/eee. i also got 12955 rank in ipu cet, can i get these trade in any of ipu colleges? i am from Delhi. please guide
17th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

My AIR Rank is 104479 and state Delhi Rank is 8310. Can i get any govt college in Delhi/ Haryana . I am Haryana Resident
24th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hii
my rank 44600 in aieee obc quata (bihar) want admission in top govt college pleas suggest me better college for me
22nd July 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

IGOT ALLOTMENT SEAT IN UIET KURUKSHETRA ON THE BASIS OFAIEEE IN ALL INDIA CATEGORY FEMALE ANDI HAVE PASSED 12TH FROM RAJASTHAN.IS DOMECILE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN UIET.
25th July 2012, 08:09 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

top colleges
1. national institute of technology
2.birla institute of technology(ranchi)
3.punjab engineering college
5.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (Allahabad).

all the best
15th May 2013, 08:50 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE
----------------------------------------

1.punjab engineering college
2.national institute of technolog
3.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (Allahabad).
5.birla institute of technology(ranchi)
6.madras christian college
7.karnataka statae open university
8.national institute of technolog
9.vellore inst. of technp.
10.punjab engineering college
11.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (Allahabad).
12.madras christian college
13.birla institute of technology(ranchi)
14.national institute of technology karnataka
30th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have go 33308 rank in IPUCET , can i get good colleges?
21st May 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i will do my 12 th class from agra,will i get any benefit from the up govt in having some easiness in admission in medical college?
22nd July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Resident of Noida but studying in Delhi. will I be eligible for 85 % .Will I get benefit of Noida & Delhi at what percentage?
4th July 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got 81% in PCM ,which is the best govt/private college my financial position is down ,I want to her engineer what can I do . my contact no 9953911690 I live in fbd.pl tell me .thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?