29th August 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Being a B.Com graduate can I get a job of more than 75,000 per month?

I am a student of b.com(h) du, i want to get job after completing the course. I dont want to continue my further study. I want to earn money. Can i get job of salary more than 75,000rs/m?? What should i do to get good job after b.com(h) ???

11th September 2014, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a B.Com graduate can I get a job of more than 75,000 per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.com(h) du, i want to get job after completing the course. I dont want to continue my further study. I want to earn money. Can i get job of salary more than 75,000rs/m?? What should i do to get good job after b.com(h) ???
If you are aspiring to get salary more than 75,000 you must have to complete Chartered Accountant or Cost and Work Accountant course after B.Com course. This course having high demand in both the government and Private sector as well. After completing B.Com course you can directly pursue for Intermediate course. After successful completion of CA course you can find the job opportunity in any one of the fields like,
  • Educational Institutes
  • Research Institutes
  • Training firms
  • Private Hospitals
  • Mutual Funds
  • Life Insurance
  • Manufacturing firms
  • Private offices
21st November 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a B.Com graduate can I get a job of more than 75,000 per month?

Please suggest me a place where I can earn more than 40k p.m after completing b.com hope you do needful......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?