1st September 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Why poor students are deprived of getting Education Loan from leading banks?

sir,what is difference between rich and poor.why the poor people have no proper rights to take education loan the leading banks of the country?

Related Questions:
  1. Poor students do not get Education Loan in India
  2. How can I avail education loan for IIMs if belongs to poor family?
  3. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  5. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  7. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  8. Good engineering colleges for poor students where I can easily get education loan?
  9. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  10. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  11. Education loan for poor student who don't have mortgage? -- [New]
  12. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  13. How can I get loan to study in IIM if having no property to show the banks?
  14. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  16. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
  17. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  18. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
7th October 2014, 01:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why poor students are deprived of getting Education Loan from leading banks?

Poor students are not deprived of getting education loan from leading banks. It is just that banking sector is also a business and therefore the money invested should be received back with profit. As a result, the poor students cannot get an education loan of very high amount as there are norms like mortgage of property which most of the poor students are unable to show. You have to understand that anyone will invest money on you only if there is chance of its recovery. Hence poor students are usually not given education loans of high amount but they can take education loans upto 7.5 lakhs with third party guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?