25th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?

I am an asstt.teacher working for thirteen years in a h.s.school in a nepali medium school in west bengal my mother tongue is also nepali but i did my secondary schooling in hindi medium .my question is that am i eligible for appearing for the post of headmaster in a nepali medium school through school service commission in west bengal?

20th September 2014, 07:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an asstt.teacher working for thirteen years in a h.s.school in a nepali medium school in west bengal my mother tongue is also nepali but i did my secondary schooling in hindi medium .my question is that am i eligible for appearing for the post of headmaster in a nepali medium school through school service commission in west bengal?

Yes, you are eligible for the Headmaster Post exam through West Bengal School Service Commission. since, you have worked 13 years as an assistant teacher in a Nepali school. It is not a problem that you are from Hindi medium in 12th standard. Please visit the official website of the West Bengal School Service Commission to know details regarding date of the exam and exam pattern. Important notifications will be updated in the official website.

Official website :- http://pscwb.org.in/
22nd June 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?

I have 6 years teaching experience ina higher secondary school .shall I appear ssc exam for asstt headmaster as I'm BA(hons)bed candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?