14th September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?

What is internship and what is the proceedure to join internship in any company...?.
How to apply for project in companies?

Related Questions:
  1. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  3. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  6. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  8. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  15. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  16. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  17. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  18. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
15th March 2012, 08:15 PM
preethisr.04

Default Re: What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?

Internship program is which you ll get to know the outline of the processes going on in the company.

That would give you experience to work.
REGARDING procedure..if u have references it will quite easy for you to enter the company.
10th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?

Is there any fee for internshp program in bhel hyd
24th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF MPHARMA AND WANTED TO DO PROJECT IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY SO SUGGEST ME THE BEST PRODUCTION COMPANY IN HARIDWAR AND ALSO TELL ME ALL THE PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED FOR THE SAME..THANKU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?