9th January 2012, 08:56 AM
pkale

Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?

I am a 2nd year E&TC engineering student......
what is the procedure to apply for internship in a company?
what is the criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  6. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  10. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
  11. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  13. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
30th April 2012, 12:41 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkale View Post
I am a 2nd year E&TC engineering student......
what is the procedure to apply for internship in a company?
what is the criteria?
Dear friend,
To apply for internship in a company to gain experience, first you need to select a company of your branch, then write a request letter along with your resume, take letter from your college and send it to the HR of company.
They will select the students for internship and inform you.

Its better if you have any relative or any contact in that company, then send your letters and resume through them. It will hep you more.

Thank you
Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?