2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?

hey.....!!!
i m shubham kosta . i am pursuining my b.tech in automobile engg. i want to do my internship in automobile company in pune.can you give information about the internship program. how and what is the procedure of getting internship in company???
rply soon....!!!!

20th January 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?

I am pursuining BE in E&TC..I want to do internship in Electronic company pune..how to apply it?..how we come to know which companies are offering internship which will b free of cost.
23rd September 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?

sir, i have degree in mechanical engineering.i want to join in any automobile company before that i want to know everything in a bike or car about what parts and how the energy transferring everything in a practical way.so i want to join as a trainee.can you please guide which one is giving?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?