18th September 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc

Sir, I want to become a software professional,but my marks are less than the eligibility criteria,My marks is 58.75 % in graduation,if i want to get job in software field what i need to do,keep in mind that i cannot afford any form of higher education.I am a very good in my technical knowledge and is University topper in practical papers.But because of my marks i cannot apply to software companies.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after doing BSc with PCM to get a job in software companies?
  2. Can I get software job after graduation? I have scored 58.75% in BSc computers
  3. How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  5. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  6. Can I apply for software companies after completing B.Tech with ECE?
  7. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  8. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. What are the government jobs after doing B.Tech CS?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  12. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer?
  14. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  15. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  16. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  17. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  18. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech CSE? Which subjects to stress on more?
5th October 2014, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc

Mostly top Software companies ask for 60% marks criteria in overall academics from 10th to Graduation or Post Graduation. Therefore, you might not be able to apply for these top companies but there are many small companies which don't ask for this percentage criteria.

You can apply for small IT companies and give interview in most of the small companies. I am sure, if you have talent then surely you will get a job in some IT company. Once you get into these small IT companies, then you can gain experience. On the basis of your experience you will be eligible for job in many top companies.

Hence, keep giving interviews and don't get disheartened because there jobs in IT field and you just have to clear the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?