12th March 2013, 12:38 AM
Vijay khokar

How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?

i want do summer internship in reputed company like bhel etc..so please give me info about procedure how to apply and will i have to pay any fee for this..if yes how much??

2nd May 2017, 09:45 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?

-> BHEL :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
-> One of the top PSU in India which is progressing at brisk pace technically in collaboration with central government.
-> Doing internship in BHEL is like a dream for every engineer.
-> BHEL is having its branches in different places in India.
-> Usually in every summer, one of its branches conduct training for students . Students have to apply and once it confirmed they will give the schedule of training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?