21st September 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?

Sir i have got 82,62 percent in my 10th & 12th now pursuing btec in uce burla with etc branch will i face any problem in placement because of my low 12th marks & pls give me some tips to get a good placement through my branch since its my first semester

Related Questions:
  1. What problem will I face in future at the time of college placement after having drop of 3 year after 12th
  2. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech?
  3. Will I face any problems in placement after scoring 52% marks in 12th?
  4. Will 59% in 12th pose any problem in placement in Engineering?
  5. My future with low marks in 12th? Possibilities of MBA after low marks in 12th?
  6. Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Is deemed university a problem?
  9. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  11. Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?
  12. What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?
  13. I have low marks in my Masters MA in English, what to do?
  14. Low percentage in 12th: How to get good Government Jobs and Prepare for Higher Studies?
  15. Is it compulsory to mention 12th board marks during placement procedure? I'm having 59.25% marks in 12th
  16. Which trade is preferred for B.Tech course? Is CSE a good option? I've secured 58% in PCM
  17. Less than 60% in 12th is enough to join Foreign universities for M.Tech?
  18. If I do my B.Tech from IIT then will I face any problems after scoring 69.92% in 10th CBSE?
22nd September 2014, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?

Most of the companies while recruiting the placements concentrate on the graduation percentage and the communication skills. Because, the communication skills are necessary for the development of the company and to participate even in seminars, conferences, etc.,

Even if you have low percentage in your 12th standard, don't worry try to get good percentage in your graduation, then you can easily get a job in placements with good salary package of 3-4 lakhs every year.
23rd September 2014, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have got 82,62 percent in my 10th & 12th now pursuing btec in uce burla with etc branch will i face any problem in placement because of my low 12th marks & pls give me some tips to get a good placement through my branch since its my first semester
Nothing like that your 12th standard mark will not affect your career. 12th standard marks are only helpful to get admission in Bachelor degree course. It will not affect your job placement or anything in future. Your bachelor degree course scores are very important to get good job placement. So, Please concentrate on your studies and try get good marks in your B. Tech course. Please do not do the same mistake what you have done in your 12th standard.

Tips to Get Good Job After B.Tech:-
  • Try to score above 60% marks in B.Tech course.
  • Develop your communication and Leadership skill.
  • Improve your personality.
  • Develop your subjective knowledge based on your specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?