26th September 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for FIITJEE or appear in entrance exam of Super 30?

Should i opt for fiitjee (punjabi baag Delhi)or attend the intrence exam of Super30.(last date for admission in fiitjee is 2 days later and the exam date of super 30 is 2 days earlier.

1st April 2015, 12:50 PM
SachinKSingh

Default Re: Should I go for FIITJEE or appear in entrance exam of Super 30?

Super 30 is an educational program under the name of "Ramanujan School of Mathematics". It chooses for 30 talented students who are financially weak and cannot afford to pay fees for the coaching institutions in order to get better education to crack the exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced to get admission in India's most prestigious institutions that are IITs.

On the other hand FIITJEE is one of the best institutions in India for exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced. It provides you a platform to compete nation-wide with the students from different corners of the country. It can help you make a proper assessment of your ability in the competition. That is something Super 30 might not be able to provide. FIITJEE Punjabi Bagh centre is known for the most number of selections from Delhi from one centre of any coaching institution.

Super 30 is known to help students work harder and beyond the capabilities of an average student which can be achieved by dedication. If you are dedicated towards your goal, you can certainly get into IITs with any of the coaching. Although FIITJEE can provide a bigger platform and a better environment.

Super 30 provides absolutely free coaching, lodging and food to all its student during the program, which FIITJEE doesn't provide. If you have a weak financial background you can try to appear for the Super 30's entrance test. But if that is not an issue, you should rather stick to FIITJEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?