26th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for Class XI coaching in FIITJEE Patna? Which type of course to join in FIITJEE?

I want take admission. when i can apply for class XI in FIITJEE Patna. and which course is follow because 2,3 Type course showing in FIITJEE for 2 year classes and how much fee for the above course.

5th December 2014, 11:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When to apply for Class XI coaching in FIITJEE Patna? Which type of course to join in FIITJEE?

There are three types of programs for JEE in FIITJEE.

1. One year program for 11th to 12th moving.
2. Two year program for 10th to 11th moving
3. 12th passed

Most of the students enroll for two year program. Side by side, you can prepare for board exam also.

Generally, FIITJEE centers have test for admission in these batches. Once you clear , there will be monthly test to judge your preparation based on which your batches level will change.

Fee in approx 2L for two year program. Scholarships are given on the basis of 10th marks and performance in admission test.
11th February 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for Class XI coaching in FIITJEE Patna? Which type of course to join in FIITJEE?

Sir i study in class 11 and want to seek admission in fitjee for one year classroom program
.What should I do?
18th January 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

MY SON HAS BEEN GIVEN 100 % WAIVER EXCEPT BOOKS AT PATNA CENTRE.
QUESTION 1. HOW MUCH FEES HE WILL HAVE TO PAY?
2. UPTO WHAT DATE HE CAN TAKE ADMISSION?
3. IN WHICH PATNA CENTER HE CAN TAKE ADMISSION?
4. CAN HE LATER ON GET TRANSFERED TO RANCHI CENTER?
REGARDS.
MY EMAIL: [email protected]
cell 09771426205
8th January 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have to know that what is the total fee of fitjee for 2 year of frazer road patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?