2nd December 2010, 11:06 PM
dr.uzir

Need info about Super Speciality Surgery exam?

kindly tell me about the december,super speciality in surgery entrance examn dates n the proper site to download the form.

8th December 2010, 08:13 PM
Biome

Default Re: Need info about Super Speciality Surgery exam?

Dear Friend,
The information about surgry exam is given below:-
The candidate may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form (only against a Demand Draft/ Banker’s
Cheque) from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in the following manner:

(i) By hand for Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) as per details given in Clause 1.2.
By post for Rs. 2050/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Fifty only) by sending a self addressed envelop of10″ X 8″ as
per details given in Clause 1.2. The last date of receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post.
The eligibilty criteria is:-
The candidate must have passed final MBBS examination and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship.

The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.

The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate (MD/ MS) examination

Need of attested copies:-
# High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth.
# MBBS Degree.
# Detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS.
# The compulsory rotating internship certificate.
# Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/ State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
# MD/MS Degree/DNB Certificate.
# MD/MS/DNB Examination attempt Certificate.
# Proof of writing thesis in case of candidate has passed DNB Course
# Employer’s Certificate, if employed (as given in the application form)

For more info please visit:-
entrance.icbse.com/delhi-university-du-set

Thank you
13th December 2011, 07:09 PM
tariqlko01

These courses are available in the following subjects -

DM - Neurology | Cardiology
MCh - Neurosurgery | Plastic Surgery | Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery | Urology | Surgical Oncology | Surgical Gastroenterology
Candidates are eligible for entry to these courses if they have obtained

MS in Surgery for Plastic Surgery, Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology and Pediatric Surgery
MD in Medicine | Pediatrics for Cardiology or Neurology.

The candidate may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form (only against a Demand Draft/ Banker’s
Cheque) from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,

(i) By hand for Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) as per details given in Clause 1.2.
By post for Rs. 2050/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Fifty only) by sending a self addressed envelop of10″ X 8″ as
per details given in Clause 1.2. The last date of receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post.

GOOD LUCK.
8th February 2013, 08:11 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

These courses are available in the following subjects -

DM - Neurology | Cardiology
MCh - Neurosurgery | Plastic Surgery | Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery | Urology | Surgical Oncology | Surgical Gastroenterology
Candidates are eligible for entry to these courses if they have obtained

MS in Surgery for Plastic Surgery, Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology and Pediatric Surgery
MD in Medicine | Pediatrics for Cardiology or Neurology.

GOOD LUCK.
20th May 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a surgery 2nd year resident. I want to know which all books I should read for much exams. Pls help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?