4th October 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to drop a year to prepare for Medical entrance exam?

hello,
this is Sara.. I wasted my eleventh class and I wanted to study seriously in class twelth. But due to serious health issues I am not able to. I will have to drop a year now to prepare for it.. Is one year sufficient for medical entrance? Can I still hope to clear medical entrance? I am really depressed. Please help.

8th October 2014, 12:49 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to drop a year to prepare for Medical entrance exam?

First of all be confident that you can do it and give your best for the preparation. With a depressed mind you will always doubt your abilities and will never achieve what you are capable of achieving. Therefore, stop thinking about the result and prepare wholeheartedly for the medical entrance exam.

Success and failure is the end result and you should concentrate on the preparation rather than the result. Be focused and study according to the syllabus and get a comprehensive study material which covers the syllabus thoroughly. Choose those books which have simple English which you can understand easily or choose according to your liking.

There are many student who have cleared in just one year preparation and it is surely not impossible for anyone. All you need is focused mind and don't think about the result. Concentrate only on the preparation and leave the rest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?