20th August 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?

hello sir, i have given aiims exam in 2013 but didnt cleared it, i took a drop and than filled aiims form, but my form was rejected due to late fees. so i didnt gave aiims in 2014. i am taking a medical college through aipmt, but my aspiration is to go to aiims, so please answer me these questions
1. can i give aiims exam in 2015 continuing my mbbs 1st year?
2. am i eligible to give aiims based on limit of no. of attempts?

24th October 2014, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?

Yes, you can appear for the AIIMS exam by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. Nationality :- You must be be a Citizen of India.

2. Age :- You must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

3. Educational Qualification :- You must have completed 12th Class examination under 10+2 Scheme or an equivalent examination of a recognized Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

4. You must have secured minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks aggregate in 4 subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects to be eligible to appear for AIIMS examination.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the AIIMS entrance examination. You can appear as many times as you wish but, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
10th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Reecha Baral

Default Re: Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?

Sir,
I am Nepali citizen and have completed my 4 yrs B.Sc. Nursing course. Now I am very interested to join M.Sc. Nursing (CTVS) in AIIMS Delhi. So can you please answer some of my queries?
1. Does AIIMS Delhi provides scholarships for Nepalese students?
2. What are the criteria should I fulfil to apply for scholarships in AIIMS Delhi?
16th August 2020, 02:45 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you will need eligible to give the exam
It is very difficult to contribute as the syllabus of both MBBS and the entrance exam is vast and both the courses require full time study
I will like to surest that you should focus only on 1 goal rather than both as focusing on both may not have good results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?