8th September 2012, 06:51 PM
raj1969

How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL

I am a chemical engineering diploma holder working in IOCL want take B.E in chemical from your university. I want to know that is this approved by AICTE and UGC-DEC ?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required for selection in IOCL in GATE-Chemical Engineering?
  2. How can I do Chemical Engineering from IOCL after 12th?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Can I get a call for interview in IOCL if scored 32 marks in GATE(Chemical Engineering)?
  7. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  8. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  13. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  14. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  16. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  17. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
30th August 2015, 08:21 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL

Since you are already employed in the IOCL you can not do the regular fukk time course in the chemical engineering .

However there are two options .

1. Do a part time chemical engineering course form the AMIE

Or

2. IICHE aasosciate member examination

Both of them are equivalent and upon the completion of the courses you shall be awarded with the associate member which is equivalent to a 4 year full time regular degree course.

You shall be then eligible for the Gate exam for the graduate level of the chemical engineering post or even apply in the IOCL itself for the Management trainee post as an internal candidates you shall have age relaxation and priority over other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?