20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI after retiring from Army

I am ex-serviceman and i have submitted Rajasthan police SI form before retirement, my retire date is 31 March 2017, I want to know that am I eligible for SI post and do I fulfill all requirements?

22nd June 2017, 08:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI after retiring from Army

In order to join as SI in Rajasthan police, you need to appear for exam scheduled by Rajasthan Police recruitment board.
Rajasthan police recruitment board conduct exams every years to admit for the post of Constables, ASI, SI, etc.
Eligibility criteria for SI post in Rajasthan police:
>A candidate should have passed bachelor degree degree in any stream from a recognized board.
>Candidate's age should be within the age limit of 20 years to 25 years. However age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
>Candidate should be physically and mentally fit and should satisfy the following physical standards:
Height : 168 cm
Chest : 81 cm
Eye sight : 6/6 both eyes.
Candidate should not have any color or night blindness.
23rd June 2017, 10:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should be a graduate to become eligible for SI post, even if you are an ex serviceman. Hence, make sure you have the qualification.

Also, you need to make sure that age is according to the eligibility criteria. You will get age relaxation according to government rules.
23rd June 2017, 03:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment in Rajasthan Police department for the post of Police Sub Inspector is done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

You will have to appear for the RPSC exam for Sub inspector post. Only relaxation you will get is in the upper age limit for the exam by three years in addition to the length of service rendered in the Army.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 20 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

Selection procedure :-

Written Test (RPSC),

Physical effenciency Test,

Interview by RPSC.

The physical requirements for a Sub Inspector are as under :

Height : 168 cm

Chest : 81 cm (expansion min 5 cm)
23rd June 2017, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI:

There is a certain procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI. Rajasthan Police recruitment notification gets released every year for the post of Sub Inspector.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

So you are required to apply for this recruitment whenever notification gets released.

Selection process basically consists of Written Examination which is followed by Personal Interview. So you are required to apply for Rajasthan public Service Commission recruitment of which notification will be issued by official every year.
18th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the rule of Govt of Rajasthan,Dept of Police towards the age relaxatation for an ex-serviceman for appearing in the exam of Sub Insp in Raj police Department. Is it as per in accordance with Central Govt.
Kindly reply in detail please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?