14th January 2012, 02:05 PM
rahul0y

What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?

sir,i m a student of 1st year diploma in mechanical engineering and my college is new so it does not have proper facultys and laboratories and i want to change my college....can u tell me the procedure for changing college for diploma students and what are the riquirments for changing college.

5th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?

haw to change diploma 3rd year col
7th November 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?

I want to change my college and stream aftr first year
14th July 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i must change college frm 1st year diploma to 2year in another colg i want procedure and requirements
9th October 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the procedure of, 5th sem changing govt polytechnic to another govt polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?