21st October 2014, 09:34 AM

How to take admission in central hindu school?

How to i take admission in central Hindu school? and how to fill form online?

3rd May 2015, 09:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in central hindu school?

To take admission in Central Hindu School you will have to crack SET examinations conducted by BHU .

The examination will be held in the month of May and the whole admission procedure ends by the end of June each year .Also the notification for same is released by the end of March every year .

The examination will be of 100 Marks consisting of 100 questions each of one mark related to General Science , Mathematics , Hindi grammar , English grammar and current affairs .There is no negative marking for the wrong answers .

You can apply online for this examination and the application form and information brochure for the same is available on the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhu.online.in .

The last date for applying for 2015 has passed away and examination is going to be held on 5th May 2015 .So if you are interested to read in the same you have to wait for the next year .

For knowing exact question paper of the same examination you could go for the sample papers of the same examination .
8th April 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in central hindu school?

Please send me set 9th class & 11th class ( bio) syllabus and old question papers
Jan [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?