8th March 2013, 06:46 PM
rai rakesh

How can I take admission in medical studies? I am from 12th standard

sir, if one has taken PCMB in 12 std and unfortunately he fails in maths subject then he can take admission in medical studies or not but that year itself or he have to wait for next year for the admission via neet examination.. sir plz kindly help me.

17th October 2013, 02:23 PM
JETAIRWAYS

Default Re: How can I take admission in medical studies? I am from 12th standard

First of all you have to qualify your 12th exam with good percentage because medical require very good marks.The you have to prepare for medical entrance exam which is NEET.You have to score very well in this exam to get admission in medical.You have to start your preparation from now onwards.The syllabus for this exam is given on website cbse.nic.in.It is some what related to cbse 11th and 12th syllabus.You have work very hard to get admission in medical.NEET is common entrance medical.There is another exam AFMC which is related to defence service and its college is in pune.You can also try for that exam if your are interested to go in defence.All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?