18th November 2010, 01:27 PM
kajlanarender

Not received call letter for exam. What to do?

there is a little time to appear in the exam and i have no call letter .sir please tell me what may be the appropriate solution of this problem. i am waiting for answer.

20th November 2010, 10:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Not received call letter for exam. What to do?

It is not clear which exam you are talking about. If you have the copy of the application form or a receipt of any kind you can approach the authorities concerned for the same. Based on the form or receipt number they should be able to guide you better.
20th November 2010, 06:08 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

i must have helped you if you had provided the full details but here you have not provided any details about the exam you are going to appearing in. so you must provide the full details .
but if you have not received your admit card and exam is very near then visit the official site of the exam and download admit card if possible . you can use it for appearing in exam and the you will get the whole detail from the admit card .
if it is not possible then try to contact the required authorities through phone and request for admit card .good luck
20th January 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear3Sir,
I havnt recieved my admit card for allahabad high court assistant review officer - 2009 so kindly tell me me how i can get ...because i have searched lot on net but not get ant result so kindly reply on my id [email protected]
21st January 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have not recieved my admit card for allahabad high court assistant review officer - 2009 so kindly tell me me how i can get ...because i have searched lot on net but not get ant result so kindly reply on [email protected]
contact number:- 08808164955
25th January 2011, 01:56 AM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Kajlanarender,

It is almost impossible for me to help you in getting your call letter as you have not mentioned the name of exam, but i suggest you to contact the concerned authority of the examination whom you are talking about or visit the official website of concerned department which is conducting the exam for help and mention your application/registration number for that purpose.

Wish you all the best for the exam!

Good Luck.
15th March 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir, pls send my indian costguard call letter
mob- 09970768650
4th April 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have not recived my admit card for uptu entrance exam 2011..........9808809037
11th April 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not recived my admit card for uptu entrance exam 2011............9918844986
14th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not recived my admit card for uptu entrance exam 2011............9015291142
14th April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have downloaded my call letter from the allahabhad bank website but the venue is not mentioned on the call letter, please suggest what I have to do?
30th April 2011, 11:03 PM
Sachin Narayan

If you have yet not received your call letter for your respective examination you can do the following:

1. Visit your nearest post office and check whether your call letter has been delivered over there or not.

2. Sometimes call letters do reach at peak times also so please wait for a day or two for your call letter it may reach upto you shortly.

3. Visit the website of your respective examination and search your query regarding the issue of duplicate call letter or admit card.
16th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the corporation bank po exam 2011 which is to be held on 29th may 2011...However the call letter for the same were to be downloaded online from 13th may 2011 onwards.i have tried to get my call letter online by logging on to the website www.corpbank.in but till now i have not been able to do so.Kindly help me to get the call letter. My e-mail id is [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have not received call letter for SWO exam 2011 to be held on 12.06.2011.So i request you to send call letter through my mail id [email protected]
12th December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

please give my result of post of research officer in grade b- exam on 2011-2012
30th June 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my uptu call letter plzz send my call letter 4r mah id [email protected] ...................my uptu roll no. iz 7460897
3rd October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I hope u recd the call letter, pls confirm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?