12th December 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech program? List of colleges in West Bengal and course duration of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Hello
What is the duration of B.Tech BioTech course?
what is mean of Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech Program?
Which are best B.Tech BIO TECH colleges in west bengal?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  3. List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?
  4. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  6. List of best colleges in west Bengal for Mechanical Engineering course?
  7. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  8. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  9. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  10. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  11. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  12. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. List of PGDM colleges of West Bengal?
  14. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  15. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  17. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  18. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
15th December 2014, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech program? List of colleges in West Bengal and course duration of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

The duration of B.Tech (Biotechnology) course is 4 years. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech program is nothing but both the B.Tech and M.Tech degree can be obtained after completion of 5 years of this course. You can get Dual degree with Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech programme.

List of Colleges offering B.Tech (Biotechnology) Course in West Bengal :-

--> Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
Address : Sahid Sukumar Banerjee Sarani, Bidhannagar
Durgapur, West Bengal 713212

--> Haldia Institute of Technology
Address : I.C.A.R.E Complex, H.I.T Campus, Hatiberia, HIT
Midnapore, West Bengal 721657

--> Heritage Institute of Technology
Address : East Kolkatta Township, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur
West Bengal 700107, Phone : 033 2443 0454

--> Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address : Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone : 03222 255 221

--> National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Address : Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209
Phone : 0343 254 5290

--> West Bengal University of Technology
Address : BF 142, sector 1,Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Phone : 033 2321 1327
16th December 2014, 03:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech program? List of colleges in West Bengal and course duration of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Basically the duration of General B.Tech courses is of 3 to 4 years and M.Tech course of 2 years. The duration of B.Tech in Biotechnology Engineering lasts for about 4 years basically. Whereas duration of Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course is 5 years. In such condition, B.Tech and M.Tech is Integrated Dual Degree Programme. Sometimes the maximum duration of B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree is about 8 years. B.Tech-M.Tech Integrated Dual Degree program is a postgraduate programme level. The eligibility to do this course is Minimum of 10+2 or 12th class from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry,and Mathematics. In B.Tech Biotechnology engineering, you may be dealt with some of the major areas such as Molecular Biology, Bio Informatics, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, various analytical techniques.
Normal B.Tech & M.Tech Course Duration: 06 years (04+02)
Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech Dual degree Course Duration: 05 years
There are many colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology stream in West Bengal. Some of the best colleges are,
>> Indian Institute of Kharagpur (IIT-Kharagpur)
Ph.No: 03222-255221
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal (W.B)
>> National Institute of Technology (NIT-Durgapur)
Ph.No: 0343-2546397, 2755403, 09434788033
Address: Durgapur, West Bengal
>> Haldia Institute of Technology
Ph.No: 03224-253061, 252900, 2552216/17
Address: H.I.T Campus Hatiberia P.O.Debhog, Midnapore, West Bengal
>> Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering
Ph.No: 03714-245101, 245078
Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Po.Amira South 24 Parganas, West Bengal
>> West Bengal University of Technology
Ph.No: 033-23211327, 23210731
Address: BF 142, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
>> Heritage Institute of Technology
Phone: 033-24430454
Address: Chowbaga Road, Anandapur, P.O.East KolkataTownship, Kolkata
>> Jadavpur University
Ph.No: 033-24572227
Address: Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata
>> Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Ph.No: 0343-2533186
Address: Shahi Sukumar Banerjee Sarani, Durgapur, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?