20th November 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?

hello
i a student of BE 4th sem cse. CMC ltd pitampura delhi is offering me training for 6 weeks in CCNA MCSA. Is it good and profitable to do training from that company. i m confused is it fake or something. pls give me a guideline

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  2. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  3. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  4. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  8. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  10. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester
  11. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
  12. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. What is the scope for CCNA? Is it beneficial for ECE student?
  15. Where can I do 4th semester training?
  16. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  17. Where to do 4th semester industrial training?
  18. How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?
10th December 2014, 01:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?

Yes, it is beneficial for you to pursue CCNA course from CMC Ltd. This is because :-

- It gives you a certificate from CISCO that is globally accepted.
- It widens your scope in the networking field which is of evergreen high demand.
- It helps in enriching your resume and hence you will get preference over other competitors in IT companies especially for jobs in networking domain.

However, make sure that you do the course seriously and in detail. This is because it is common that the interviewers will question from that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?