2nd February 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?

Hello sr ,i m student of D.ECE 4TH SEM .Iwant to take training of 6week from jun-nov. How i apply fr this.pleas tell me about fee structure.other criteria

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  2. Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?
  3. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  4. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  7. Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?
  8. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  9. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  10. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  11. Summer Training of 3/4 weeks for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student in CETPA Infotech? -- [New]
  12. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  13. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  14. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  15. How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?
  16. List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?
  17. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?
  18. Can a student of IHM continue summer training in the same hotel after leaving it for medical reasons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?