20th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?

dear sir,
i am a student of btech mechanical engg at 4th semester at bit mesra,ranchi. I want to accomplish a railway internship or training for this summer.
please provide me with the required details.
anurag

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Information about summer training company in Gurgaon? I am a student of MCA 4th Semester
  3. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  4. Summer internship in India after 4th semester?
  5. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for current B.E students.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  7. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  8. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  9. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  10. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  12. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  15. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
  16. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  17. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  18. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
28th June 2014, 02:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?

It is good to see that you want to undertake a training/internship course under Indian Railways. Indian Railways conduct training course of 45 days. However some divisions also conduct a one month of training course. Since you are from mechanical engineering background, so you will be given training in the locomotive department of Indian Railways.

You have to contact the divisional railways department near to your residence wherein there is a locomotive department. Get the application form, fill it up and submit it. The training is free of cost given by the government of India. Now most of the Railways divisional branches issue application form online. So, contact the nearest locomotive department of Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?