12th April 2010, 09:17 PM
Sandhu jasmine

Online form for cmc ludhiana? type of questions asked in cmc entrance test?

Respected Sir,
please tell me regarding the online form for cmc ludhiana and about the type of questions in cmc entrance test. I shall be highly thankful to you.

12th April 2010, 10:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Online form for cmc ludhiana? type of questions asked in cmc entrance test?

dear friend
The Prospectus and Application form can also be downloaded from
www.cmcludhiana.org and sent along with relevant forms and
application fee of Rs. 3100, You have to take PMT or AIPMT.
I have a site where you can get complete study material
with downloadable notes and sample papers. You can test
yourself online for free of cost. Visit the link given below
and get complete study material.................

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-preparation-punjab-pmt-chemistry-papers-for-medical-entrance/770791/punjab-pmt.

ok
all the best....
Good Luck!
12th April 2010, 11:47 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Online form for cmc ludhiana? type of questions asked in cmc entrance test?

CMC Ludhiana is a medical entrance test.

Details About Entrance Test
The Test will Consist of 170 multiple-choice questions from the MBBS syllabus, carrying one mark each.There is no negative marking

If you want to know about CMC Ludhiana application submission process,Important dates and other information check the prospectus

http://www.cmcludhiana.org/UG%20INFO...TIN%202010.pdf

Cheers
11th June 2010, 11:39 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

it is a entrance test in the fiels of medical as you must be knowing .

more inportant info can be found on its official webpage

http://www.cmcludhiyana.org

also the attachment will be helpful to you .

ug_2009.pdf

hope your doubt is being solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as possible,we are here to clarify your doubts as much as possible.

best of luck..!!
regards
satish
6th July 2010, 12:48 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

You can find the online application form from the site:
www.cmcludhiana.org

The entrance test generally consists of multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability.
There will be 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 120 questions from General Ability section.
There is no negative marking.

All the best.
4th January 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in general ability section?
10th February 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i have a doubt in chemistry.
my doubt is, will liquid electrolyte which does not have sodium molecule allow sodium ions to pass through it?
27th April 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i live in patiala nd i want to know that how do i reserve seat in cmc. please tell me sir, u can contact me on 9914238137. please tell me sir
16th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get last enterance exam question paper
21st May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how can i crack the cmc ludhiana enterance exam plz tell me
16th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected Madam,I have given exams of B.P.T finalyr so i want to asked about the criteria of internship in ur college of physiotherapy.please tell me about internship in explain. I shll be very thankful to u for this.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
THANK YOU.
13th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i heard cmc ludhiana is boring..?? Is it true??
5th December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

hello sirs, pls i want to know what type of questions will be asked in entrance exams for university of applied science? i intend to study tourism or sports management....thank you
9th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Its my request to inform us regarding the online application form..as we all waiting eagerly to apply.
11th February 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

plz tell what type of questions will be there in the entrance test for getting admission in B.Sc nursing
7th March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

From where and how will i get cmc ludhiana mbbs application form
13th March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

whn are d forms for cmc ludhiana goonna out for u.g prog?????plzzzzz replyy....cn we apply online ...if yes......pl suggest d way of applying......
21st April 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the marking scheme in cmc ludhiana??
7th November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i download previous year paper of cmc ludhiana?
25th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What type of general ability question will b ask?plz gv some examples according to questions of cmc plz plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?