29th November 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IISC, Bangalore to study M.Tech(Geotechnical Engineering) being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
I am studying b.tech 3rd in jntu.
How can i get seat in m.tech(geotechnical engg)
in iisc(banglore)?????
please let me know about this immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student
  2. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  3. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student
  4. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  8. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?
  9. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  10. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  13. Which is better among VIT Vellore, MIT, SRM, IISC Bangalore and NIT?
  14. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?
  17. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
7th December 2014, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IISC, Bangalore to study M.Tech(Geotechnical Engineering) being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

If you want to get admission in M.Tech from IISc, Bangalore, then you need to qualify GATE with a excellent score. IITs and IISc are the top Institutes for M.Tech program and admission is based on the GATE score.

GATE stands for Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering and B.Tech holders with at least 60% marks can apply for it. Relaxation of 5% marks is available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You are in 3rd year at the moment, it means you have to wait for next year to become eligible for GATE. In the meanwhile, you should concentrate on preparing for GATE according to your stream.

For more information visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?